The PS455 maximum security hasp and staple from IFAM is suitable for
lorry doors, lifting gates, and other maximum
security situations. Thanks to its 6 bolt-cutter proof and drill resistant screws,
the PS455 is suitable for wooden doors measuring up to 40mm thick. It can also be welded onto metal doors. Also this hasp may be
closed using IFAM high security locks with shackles measuring up to 12mm in diameter.
- Body length (each of the two halves): 69mm
- Body height: 60mm
- Iron thickness: 5mm
- Shackle eye diameter: 13mm
- Bolts protected against bolt-cutters and drills. DIN 603?63 mm in length.
- Suitable for wooden doors up to 40mm thick (installation with screws).
- Suitable for metal doors through welding.
- Manufactured from stamped and zinc plated steel
- Rust resistant
- Supplied with all fixings