ABT Gibbons copy gearbox is for UPVC doors but does not feature a snib and a faceplate is not supplied. Top and bottom extensions have now been discontinued.
Brackets for the extension pieces are threaded.
A version for aluminium doors with a snib is available.
Handle spindle centres are 87mm/48mm
Handles to suit:
EAS48LLW - White Lever/Lever
EAS48LLG - Gold Lever/Lever
EAS4885LLW - White Offset Lever/Moveable Pad
EAS4885LLG - Gold Offset Lever/Moveable Pad
Latch Reversal: Push in the latch, and undo the screw inside of the lock case (adjacent to the latch) to remove the latch. reverse and reinsert.
To lock the door
1. On closing the door, the latch is automatically engaged.
2. Lift the handle up to engage the additional locking points.
3. Throw the deadbolt and lock the system by turning the key (on some brands, the deadbolt will be thrown by lifting the handle).
To unlock the door
1. Unlock the system by turning the key.
2. Push the handle downwards to disengage the locking points.
3. A further quarter turn of the key will retract the latch.