The PS455 maximum security hasp and staple from IFAM is suitable forlorry doors, lifting gates, and other maximumsecurity situations. Thanks to its 6 bolt-cutter proof and drill resistant screws,the PS455 is suitable for wooden doors measuring up to 40mm thick. It can also be welded onto metal doors. Also this hasp may beclosed using IFAM high security locks with shackles measuring up to 12mm in diameter.
- Bolts protected against bolt-cutters and drills. DIN 603. 63mm in length.
- Suitable for wooden doors up to 40mm thick (installation with screws).
- Suitable for metal doors through welding.
- Body length (each of the two halves): 69mm
- Body height: 60mm
- Iron thickness: 5mm
- Shackle eye diameter: 13mm
- Manufactured from stamped and zinc plated steel
- Rust resistant
- Supplied with all fixings