Nightlatches are a common locking product found mainly on residential front doors. They ordinarily feature a single sprung latch locking point which engages automatically when the door is shut, securing the property.
The Ingersoll SC73 Non Deadlocking Rim Nightlatch in specifically designed for outward opening doors. Very Similar to the SC71 nightlatch this version features a reversed bolt and is a stand out option when trying to find a suitable product for less common outward opening front doors.
With the same pull lever type internal operation as the SC71, it is hard to manipulate this lock from outside adding to its security, which is also boosted by the cylinders anti attack features and the automatically thrown non return deadlock. This range of Ingersoll nightlatches has been in service unchanged for many many years and are still a popular item thanks to their design and reliability.
This nightlatch has an automatic locking deadbolt as opposed to a sprung latch bolt. The deadbolt is activated by a trigger device and engages automatically when the door is closed. The deadbolt offers a more robust solution than a sprung latch bolts and is less vulnerable to manipulation or attack
Supplied with 3 keys and a staple for outward opening doors. available in brass, chrome and satin chrome options.
- Latch automatically deadlocks on closing the door
- Key operation from the outside
- Lever handle operation from the inside
- Backset: 60mm
- Case width: 89mm
- Case height: 67mm
- Bolt length: 14mm
- Max door thickness: 35-60mm
- Ideal for fire exits and hotels etc
- 10 pin cylinder included
- Supplied with 3 keys
- Cylinders are available on existing masterkey systems by special order
- Case only versions are not supplied with staples - order separately
- Available in singles and 20 in an outer box