Nightlatches are a common locking product found mainly on residential front doors. They ordinarily feature a single sprung latch locking point which engages automatically when the door is shut, securing the property.
The Union 1332 Drawback Lock has a 60mm backset and feature an alternative way of retracting the latch. Instead of a round or winged rotating thumbturn, the 1332 utilises a sprung trigger like lever that directly connects to the latch bolt to allow it to be retracted by pulling the lever back away from the case like a trigger.
The lock has very basic features and operates slightly differently to other nightlatches in that the small trigger type lever controls the latch and the key will operate both the latch and the separate deadbolt if turned towards the frame, in order to deadlock the door. There is an internal cylinder to allow key deadlocking from inside the property also.
available in a range of finishes and supplied with a rim cylinder complete with 3 keys and fitting instruction
Boxed versions available in singles and 10 in an outer boxVisi packed versions available in singles and 2 in an outer box
- Key operation from the outside
- Drawback handle operation from the inside
- 1st full turn throws the bolt and a 2nd turn double throws the bolt
- Backset: 60mm
- Case width: 92mm
- Case height: 76mm
- Bolt length: 20mm
- Max door thickness: 35mm - 60mm
- 5 pin 1X10 Union section cylinder included
- Replacement cylinders are available
- Supplied with 2 keys
- Cylinders are available on existing masterkey systems by special order